As a member of your Auto Club you will join more than 16
million motorists across America who recognizes the value
and convenience of an emergency road and auto service. When
on the road you'll know that you are covered and protected
by an organization that cares about its customers and has
been caring for motorists since 1962!
Our dispatch center provides benefits to over 16 million people
a year and helps 100,000 stranded motorist each month. Incidentally,
we are the #1 Rated Dispatch for On-Time arrival and Customer
Satisfaction by a global marketing international Consumer
Center! We have over 45,000 tow truck companies contracted
nationwide to better serve our members.
Emergency Road Services Available**
- Emergency Road Service
- Essential Fluids and Supplies
- Battery Service
- Flat Tire Service
- Lockout Services
- Accident and Collision Towing
- Theft and Hit/Run Reward
We are Serious About Customer
- ONLY roadside assistance provider that will NOT hang up
with you until help is on the way
- Auto Club with TWO dispatch centers operating simultaneously
to handle member calls
- Our regional network managers personally visit our tow
vendors to assure quality service
- Our network providers have the QUICKEST response time
in the industry
- Our dispatchers record every call for quality assurance
and training purposes
- Auto Club Vendors are required to be: Licensed, Bonded
- All Auto Club Vendors are required to have clean records
with consumer reporting agencies.
Satisfaction and Security
Whenever you travel, you deserve peace of mind to have that
secure feeling knowing that our Auto Club is there to protect
you and your family. Our fast response and excellent service
are just two reasons why over 16 million motorists rely on
our Auto Club for on-the-road 24-hour protection.
Terms and Conditions of Roadside Assistance:
1. As a member of Discount Tow Auto Club, you will not be
required to pay any additional fee or sum in addition to the
membership fee when your service is for a tow of less than
15 miles or other covered service that does not exceed the
benefit limit of $50.00 per occurrence.
2. Your membership continues until expiration or cancellation.
3. All 24-hour roadside assistance services are provided by
4. This is not an automobile liability insurance contract.
5. This is not an automobile physical damage insurance contract.
6. Service obtained from any other source other than Discount
Tow Auto Club is not covered and is not reimbursable.
7. 24-Hour Roadside Assistance.
IMPORTANT: Please be with your vehicle when the
service provider arrives, as they cannot service an unattended
vehicle. NOTE: Only one (1) service per seven (7) days.
for up to 15 miles at no charge to member. Additional mileage
is the responsibility of the member and will negotiated prior
to sending out service.
- Any available contracted road service that is needed to
get your vehicle running (i.e. hose replacement or tightening
of cables or belts etc.)
- Including gasoline, water, oil, or any
supplies necessary to send a member's car on its way (member
responsible for actual cost of fluid or supplies requested).
- Includes changing a flat tire with your good spare or plugging
a punctured tire.
- Includes tightening or cleaning of cables, jumpstarts, minor
adjustments to alternator etc.
- Lost keys, broken keys, or accidentally locked out of your
vehicle, we will send a locksmith.
Coverage: Is extended to member, legal spouse and
dependent children living at home and for vehicles registered
in their name.
The following items are not included as
part of the emergency roadside assistance benefit: Cost of
parts, replacement keys, fluids, lubricants, or fuel, cost
of installation of products, material and additional labor
related to towing. Disconnecting or reconnecting drive shaft.
Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service. Trucks
over one-ton capacity, taxicabs, limousines or other commercial
vehicles. Towing from a service station, garage or repair
shop. Towing by other than a licensed service station or garage;
vehicle storage charges; a second tow. Service on a vehicle
that is not in a safe condition to be towed. Towing or service
on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open
fields, forests and areas designated as not passable due to
construction, etc. Mounting or removing of snow tires or chains.
Towing at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating
to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal
parking, or other violations of law. Repeated service calls
for a covered vehicle in need of routine maintenance or repair.
In the event of damage due to fire, flood or vandalism: Cost
related to physical damage due to fire, flood, or vandalism
are normally covered under your vehicle insurance. Discount
Tow Auto Club will assist you when you call our toll-free
number, but you will have to pay for these services and submit
your bill to your insurance company or agent as a part of
the insurance claim.
SERVICE PROVIDER NETWORK
All benefits and services of Discount Tow Auto Club are provided
by Discount Tow, Inc. Discount Tow operates through a network
of contracted service providers who have arrangements with
our dispatch to perform road and towing service for Discount
Tow members. As independent contractors, they have exclusive
control over their own equipment and personnel. Discount Tow
is not responsible for their acts or omissions.